The project supports collaboration with EURECOM and its partners in area of machine learning and estimation for optimization of mobile networks. From the scientific point of view, the objective is to develop algorithms and methods for radio resource allocation and computing resource allocation in mobile networks with cloud-based architecture encompassing Multi-access Edge Computing and Cloud-RAN.
Radio resource management, Mobile Edge Computing, Machine learning
Major results and publications
- IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 2021.
- IEEE Transactions on Communications, volume 69, no. 3, 2021.
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, volume 19, no. 11, 2020.
- IEEE Global Communications Conference (IEEE Globecom 2019), 2019.
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, volume 18, no. 4, 2019.
- 01/2017 – 12/2019
- Project no.:
- LTT 18007
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- ~250k EUR
- Zdenek Becvar
- Pavel Mach, Mehyar Najla, Jan Plachy