MUSE-COM^2 (AI-enabled MUltimodal SEmantic COMmunications and COMputing) aims to develop and validate a novel system for AI-empowered multimodal communications considering semantics of individual modalities jointly optimized with the processing of the modalities in multi-access/mobile edge computing (MEC) servers.
This European project is funded in frame of CHIST-ERA Call 2020.
- Czech Technical University in Prague (FEE, 6Gmobile research lab – Coordinator), Czech Republic;
- EURECOM (Data science department), France;
- University of Oulu (Centre for Wireless Communications), Finland;
- Robert Bosch spol s r. o. (New Technology department, Ceske Budejovice), Czech Republic
6G, AI, Communications, Computing, Industry, Multimodal, Proof of concept, Semantic
Major results and publications
- 10/2023 - 09/2026
- Project No.:
- ~235 kEUR
- Zdenek Becvar (project coordinator)
- Team (6Gm):
- Pavel Mach, ...TBS
- EURECOM (prof. Michiardi), UOulu (prof. Bennis), Bosch CZ (dr. Marsik)
- 6G, Semantic, Communication, Computing, Industry, AI, Testbed